Aortic dissection & aortic aneurysm information support group

Aortic dissection, aortic aneurysm - The aorta - Life after an aortic dissection

All Discussions Tagged 'aorta' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aortic Dissection and Sports

I am almost 45 years of age and had a Type A aortic dissection in December 2010, which was rather a shock to me as I am very fit and a litt…

Started by Hans-Peter Kiekuth

5 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by James M

Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm ( AAA)

Hello All..   As we move forward into Xmas and the New Year I thought it was time to 'push the boat out' a little futher with our AD site a…

Started by Graeme

0 Dec 23, 2010

As I have often remarked..If I had my AD in Australia I would have probably died..

A Sydney hospital's lack of ultrasound services may have contributed to the death of a former policeman after an exercise stress test, an i…

Started by Graeme

1 May 4, 2010
Reply by Graeme

Another AD story..Type A - Pretty much how it is..

I related to this story about the risk of the operation and the pillow ..how I remember it and how we all seem to experience it.. Here's th…

Started by Graeme

2 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Ruth Smith

Intel Inside...

If any of you are familiar with the INTEL Pentium Chip Log and strapline "Intel Iside" here's a clever knockoff logo for those of us that h…

Started by Graeme

0 Apr 3, 2010

Those left behind...

Hi All. Lana has started a new group up called "Those Left Behind" It's title is obvious but its intent maybe not..it is simply a support…

Started by Graeme

2 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Graeme

Need your input everyone...!! www.MechanicalHeartValve.co.uk

Hi All.. I have been playing with this idea for a couple of weeks and need some input from you select and wonderful group of people.. As f…

Started by Graeme

2 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Richard Deal

RSS

LIFELONG MEMBERS

Our AD Facebook Page!

Visit Our Facebook Page/

OR - Post our Website Link to your Facebook Wall Profile
If you have the QR decode app in your smart camera phone - hold your camera phone over this QR CODE and it will automatically take your smart phone (*if you have the internet enabled on your phone) to our Facebook Page!

OR - Use the QR Code above

What's a QR Code??
Download QR Reader App.

Our Twitter Feed!

Events

© 2019   Created by Graeme.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service