Aortic dissection & aortic aneurysm information support group

Aortic dissection, aortic aneurysm - The aorta - Life after an aortic dissection

All Discussions Tagged 'aneurysm' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Genetic Scanning for Aortic Dissection

A bit heavy but let's use this as a starter..Genetic Basis of Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms and Dissections ("TAAD") "In particular a gene call…

Started by Graeme

17 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Dan1961

Initial discovery, and the road I've been on since then

I was diagnosed with having an aortic aneurysm after an evening where I spent 17 hours in the cardiac wing of the ER at a large hospital.  …

Started by David A. Holt

8 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Kimberlee Jones

Aortic Surgery Recovery Guide Available For Free Download

Hi folks, It's two years since I (an ex-pat Brit living in North Carolina, USA) self-diagnosed my abdominal aortic aneurysm ten days after…

Started by Kevin T Morgan

1 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Stefan Manning

Risk Factor Identified For Acute Aortic Dissections

Interesting article in todays US Medical News today. "People who have duplications in a region of chromosome 16 (16p13.1) that is present i…

Started by Graeme

5 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Kimberlee Jones

Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm ( AAA)

Hello All..   As we move forward into Xmas and the New Year I thought it was time to 'push the boat out' a little futher with our AD site a…

Started by Graeme

0 Dec 23, 2010

New Here - looking for info

Hello Everyone,I found this site while searching for info from others who have survived a ruptured abdominal aneurysm, but I haven't found…

Started by Susan Fuller

10 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by Graeme

Olympian Cermak raises awareness about ascending aortic aneurysm condition

Yes - its the Genetic Genie again!   Just got this from my Google search software - sorry - the direct link won't paste..!Published Februar…

Started by Graeme

0 Feb 19, 2010

Site Navigation - & a good diagram & classification(s) for AD and AA

Hi All. I notice a few members have said they are a little unsure of the navigation on the site. Please let me know what suggestions you ha…

Started by Graeme

1 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Graeme

Operation to Cure High Blood Pressure?

This was in today's Telegraph. Its VERY topical for AD survivors as high blood pressure is thought to be high on the list of culprits for A…

Started by Graeme

4 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Graeme

Need your input everyone...!! www.MechanicalHeartValve.co.uk

Hi All.. I have been playing with this idea for a couple of weeks and need some input from you select and wonderful group of people.. As f…

Started by Graeme

2 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Richard Deal

RSS

LIFELONG MEMBERS

Our AD Facebook Page!

Visit Our Facebook Page/

OR - Post our Website Link to your Facebook Wall Profile
If you have the QR decode app in your smart camera phone - hold your camera phone over this QR CODE and it will automatically take your smart phone (*if you have the internet enabled on your phone) to our Facebook Page!

OR - Use the QR Code above

What's a QR Code??
Download QR Reader App.

Our Twitter Feed!

Events

© 2019   Created by Graeme.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service