Aortic dissection & aortic aneurysm information support group

Aortic dissection, aortic aneurysm - The aorta - Life after an aortic dissection

Marion Millington's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Debbie, Welcome to our group, and can I say how sorry I am to hear about your fr…"

Marion Millington replied Jul 2, 2010 to Best Friend has Ascending Aortic Aneurysm

14 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Cheryl Kerber

"Hi Michelle and welcome I too have and aortic sent which I was only give a year ago…"

Marion Millington replied Jun 14, 2010 to Hello everyone...

4 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Richard Deal

"Hi Richard, I have always suffered badly with dark brown scar tissue, so the though…"

Marion Millington replied Jun 14, 2010 to Scar Treatment

6 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Paul Finley

"Hi Graeme, Any study into the causes and treatment of aortic dissection is always w…"

Marion Millington replied Apr 29, 2010 to New study underway: Aortic Dissection in Pregnant Women in the UK..

3 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Richard Deal

"Wow I wonder if she is still living with the dissecting aorta feeding here kidneys…"

Marion Millington replied Apr 28, 2010 to This is an interesting AD story....quite unusual in fact....

4 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Cheryl Paxton

"Hi Graeme, 7 years wow,It kind of creeps up on you doesn’t it. Sharing these mile s…"

Marion Millington replied Apr 28, 2010 to 24 April 2010 - AD'ed on 24 April 2003... 7 year anniversary yesterday...

4 May 20, 2010
Reply by Dee Dee Yardley

"Thanks Kimberley I'll put that on my list of things to research! ( You'll soon see…"

Marion Millington replied Apr 9, 2010 to Blood Pressure

7 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Richard Deal

"Thanks Guys I knew I could rely on you to be supportive, helpful and never without…"

Marion Millington replied Apr 9, 2010 to Blood Pressure

7 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Richard Deal

"Hi Richard D I logged on Sunday to see if there was anything new and spotted your d…"

Marion Millington replied Mar 30, 2010 to How I gave up smoking...

7 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Richard Deal

"Hi again Sue and Bill, Pain and pain thresholds are such a personal thing, so no on…"

Marion Millington replied Mar 13, 2010 to New Here - looking for info

10 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by Graeme

RSS

LIFELONG MEMBERS

Our AD Facebook Page!

Visit Our Facebook Page/

OR - Post our Website Link to your Facebook Wall Profile
If you have the QR decode app in your smart camera phone - hold your camera phone over this QR CODE and it will automatically take your smart phone (*if you have the internet enabled on your phone) to our Facebook Page!

OR - Use the QR Code above

What's a QR Code??
Download QR Reader App.

Our Twitter Feed!

Events

© 2019   Created by Graeme.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service