Aortic dissection & aortic aneurysm information support group

Aortic dissection, aortic aneurysm - The aorta - Life after an aortic dissection

Patrick Gethin's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Greg I will check I have the correct settings"

Patrick Gethin replied Nov 28, 2018 to Internet searches

3 Dec 5, 2018
Reply by Judy Everett

"Whoops. Wasn't finished. Graeme glad to see you are still in fighting mode. It can't…"

Patrick Gethin replied Jan 3, 2015 to Life expectancy after an Aortic Dissection ..

93 Mar 8
Reply by Sue Breslin

"Reached my 5 years last year then had a seizure and dislocated my right shoulder thr…"

Patrick Gethin replied Jan 3, 2015 to Life expectancy after an Aortic Dissection ..

93 Mar 8
Reply by Sue Breslin

"It is Richard. I don't know if you read my blog but I got over my dissection and a y…"

Patrick Gethin replied Sep 18, 2013 to AA - How much activity (and stress) is too much?

18 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Nicola McMeekin

"Hi. I can't help you here as I didn't know about my aneurysm. I just felt ill in a m…"

Patrick Gethin replied Sep 17, 2013 to AA - How much activity (and stress) is too much?

18 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Nicola McMeekin

"John I used a company called Staysure. But after my latest event I will need to cont…"

Patrick Gethin replied Aug 19, 2013 to Travel Insurance

6 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by John Greenstreet

"Mine is 17th September 2008"

Patrick Gethin replied Oct 24, 2012 to Life expectancy after an Aortic Dissection ..

93 Mar 8
Reply by Sue Breslin

"Apparently if the balance of salt and potassium in your diet is not right you can ge…"

Patrick Gethin replied Oct 21, 2012 to Any of you have charlie horses?

11 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Patrick Gethin

"Hi Dan I have been using my iPhone as well and of you scroll to the bottom of the pa…"

Patrick Gethin replied Jan 13, 2010 to Hi everyone

13 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Alison Roberts-Pagent

"Hi Dan I am getting there, bit by bit. There is an inbox on the right hand side nea…"

Patrick Gethin replied Jan 12, 2010 to Hi everyone

13 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Alison Roberts-Pagent

RSS

LIFELONG MEMBERS

Our AD Facebook Page!

Visit Our Facebook Page/

OR - Post our Website Link to your Facebook Wall Profile
If you have the QR decode app in your smart camera phone - hold your camera phone over this QR CODE and it will automatically take your smart phone (*if you have the internet enabled on your phone) to our Facebook Page!

OR - Use the QR Code above

What's a QR Code??
Download QR Reader App.

Our Twitter Feed!

Events

© 2019   Created by Graeme.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service