Aortic dissection & aortic aneurysm information support group

Aortic dissection, aortic aneurysm - The aorta - Life after an aortic dissection

Tim Manning's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"It's hard to know whether there's some physical reason why he's not eating, or wheth…"

Tim Manning replied Jan 7, 2012 to Having high blood pressure and not knowing it

18 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Harry

"Judy, With some of the medication you're taking in the first few weeks after surgery…"

Tim Manning replied Jan 4, 2012 to Having high blood pressure and not knowing it

18 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Harry

"Judy, I think the waiting and uncertainty is felt even more acutely by those close t…"

Tim Manning replied Jan 2, 2012 to Having high blood pressure and not knowing it

18 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Harry

"Harry,  As I recall, you've had a tough time of it, and your surgery was in August.…"

Tim Manning replied Dec 7, 2011 to Medication - Help or Hindrance your thoughts?

7 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by jefferson helton

"Harry, I think your comments admirably sum up how things are in the UK, where from m…"

Tim Manning replied Nov 24, 2011 to Private healthcare costs after aortic dissection

7 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Harry

"Julia,  I hope the scan results are reassuring! I have a great deal of confidence in…"

Tim Manning replied Nov 24, 2011 to Private healthcare costs after aortic dissection

7 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Harry

"Hi Julia, If you want to see a cardiologist in Spain privately, you know you can jus…"

Tim Manning replied Nov 12, 2011 to High Blood Pressure again

24 May 15, 2012
Reply by Wendy Ludlow

"Cheryl, You'll be in my thoughts.  The waiting is one of the worst parts. Hopefully…"

Tim Manning replied May 26, 2011 to I'm trying to accept.

12 May 27, 2011
Reply by Graeme

RSS

LIFELONG MEMBERS

Our AD Facebook Page!

Visit Our Facebook Page/

OR - Post our Website Link to your Facebook Wall Profile
If you have the QR decode app in your smart camera phone - hold your camera phone over this QR CODE and it will automatically take your smart phone (*if you have the internet enabled on your phone) to our Facebook Page!

OR - Use the QR Code above

What's a QR Code??
Download QR Reader App.

Our Twitter Feed!

Events

© 2019   Created by Graeme.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service