Aortic dissection & aortic aneurysm information support group

Aortic dissection, aortic aneurysm - The aorta - Life after an aortic dissection

Tell us your Story - Aortic Dissection or Aortic Aneurysm.. (243)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A/F

I wanted to know otter people's experience of atrial fibrillation. Or its treatment. I've been left with A.F  following my aortic dissescti…

Started by Terry Burridge

4 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Gary Davis

Just recovering from my SECOND AD!

On bedrest for the next month, suffered my second AD two weeks ago. It was a type B, right at the level of my T12 vertebrae, near my kidney…

Started by james fullwood

12 Aug 4, 2015
Reply by David A Palmer

waiting for surgery - what about flying?

I'm on the waiting list now for a hemi-arch repair which may or may not include a new root and valve. Good news is that the dopplar scans o…

Started by norma bell

2 Apr 27, 2015
Reply by norma bell

A lovely message from one of our original members...

Hi Graeme, I hope you are doing well and I am so sorry to hear about your cancer. But if anybody can beat it, is you. You have given thousa…

Started by Graeme

2 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Kimberlee Jones

Not bad huh! An aortic Dissection then he goes on to referee last nights superbowl!

An aortic Dissection then he goes on to referee last nights superbowl! More than hope for all of us after this uplifting story today! chee…

Started by Graeme

2 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Kimberlee Jones

UK guidelines for Thoracic AD

Can any of the group living in the UK tell me if they received any advise leaflets from the hospital on Thoracic Aortic Dissection. Or do y…

Started by Brenda Grunwell

11 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Brenda Grunwell

Our new member Brenda's story..she lost her post so reproducing it here...

What type of Aortic Dissection have/did you have?: Share your story with other members on your blog?Type AHappy to share. 05/Oct 2013 08.45…

Started by Graeme

2 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Graeme

Thoracic aneurysm caused by trauma from car accident

Hi. I am absolutely convinced that the thoracic aortic aneurysm which occurred on the Sinus of Valsalva was caused by trauma I incurred fro…

Started by Pat C

3 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Jim Sanquedolce

Femoral Bypass Along With AD

When my AD happened I also experienced my left leg going completely cold - no blood supply was getting to it due to the location of the dis…

Started by Jeff Frank

12 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Jim Sanquedolce

Update from someone who's been away for a while.

It's been a long while since I came here I'm afraid - but this is probably to do with me getting on with life, rather than worrying about s…

Started by Paul Musson

4 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Paul Musson

RSS

LIFELONG MEMBERS

Our AD Facebook Page!

Visit Our Facebook Page/

OR - Post our Website Link to your Facebook Wall Profile
If you have the QR decode app in your smart camera phone - hold your camera phone over this QR CODE and it will automatically take your smart phone (*if you have the internet enabled on your phone) to our Facebook Page!

OR - Use the QR Code above

What's a QR Code??
Download QR Reader App.

Our Twitter Feed!

Events

© 2018   Created by Graeme.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service